Worrying about a family member or loved one’s wellbeing?
If someone you care about is starting to struggle with managing their health care needs it’s stressful for everyone. With today’s hectic schedules or living in a different city, it’s challenging to check-in as often as you’d like.
Independent living, safely & confidently
The easy-to-use aTouchAway app allows people with specialized health care requirements to:
- Connect with people in their Circle of Care – friends, family and professional care providers
- Manage multiple medications, appointments, and self-care activities
- Reduce anxiety and feelings of isolation
- Establish a customized urgency notification process (calling tree)
Video Calling Made Easy
- More personal than email or phone calls, video calling allows you to see and interact with each other firsthand
- Easy to use – just tap a person’s picture to establish a call or add a third person to a live video call
- No complicated login processes or passwords
Manage medications, appointments & reminders
All in one place
- Keep track of medications, self-care activities and appointments – all in one, consistent place
- Set, share and respond to customized alarms, reminders, or alerts
- Share notes, images or related information
Custom calling tree for urgency notifications
- aTouchAway allows for clients to establish (and modify) a unique notification process. No call center or service subscriptions.
- Clients and their care supporters decide who gets notified – and in what order – in urgent situations.
Need help getting started?
We are committed to ensuring our clients and their care providersreceive the best experience possible. Give us a call – we’d be happy to get you up and running.