We’re making a difference. Are you?
Aetonix is an exciting startup based out of the Invest Ottawa Bayview Yards Innovation Hub.
If you want to contribute your love of technology to building an app that really makes a difference in the lives of people – check out our postings below.
We are truly a team at Aetonix and have a real passion for what we’re doing here. If that sounds like something you’d like to be a part of, send us your resume – you never know when a new opportunity to make an impact could come up!
You are looking to join an agile, dynamic, and motivated team in the healthcare technology industry, Aetonix is a rising leader in “connecting medical isolated patients to clinicians and circle of care members”. Our mobile platform, aTouchAway, enables healthcare providers to reduce costs and to improve the quality of care by managing, educating, and connecting patients, care teams, and caregivers through customizable healthcare protocols, remote patient monitoring, and telehealth.
Join an amazing start-up that is committed to changing the face of Healthcare closer to home. Allow professional health care providers to improve patient care through the aTouchAway mobile platform for remote complex care management.
- Analyze product requirements and define technical specifications
- Design the proper software solution, implement, test and debug it using agile (scrum) methodology
- Develop the required components including mobile, embedded and desktop apps
- Provide end-user documentation
- Support clients when required
The qualifications required are:
- Good understanding of IOS and/or Android Apps development
- Experience with React or React-Native is an asset
- Strong analytical programming skills
- Understanding of multi-threaded applications and concurrent programming
- Start-up mentality. Get the job done!
- Eager to learn and discover innovative ways to get the job done.
- Demonstrated ability to very quickly learn and research new technologies
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Capability to quickly change and adapt based on customer feedback
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Ability to function efficiently in high pressure, fast paced environments.
- Self-starter, with the ability to stay focused and adjust priorities to best serve our clients and the Company.
Please send your resume and cover letter to HR@aetonixsystems.com