We’re making a difference, are you?
Aetonix is an exciting startup based out of the Invest Ottawa Bayview Yards Innovation Hub.
If you want to contribute your love of technology to building an app that really makes a difference in the lives of people – check out our postings below.
We are truly a team at Aetonix and have a real passion for what we’re doing here. If that sounds like something you’d like to be a part of, send us your resume – you never know when a new opportunity to make an impact could come up!
Aetonix, a rising leader in home care solutions, is looking for a software developer intern to join its product development team to build and deliver its technology platform. Working with a dynamic and talented team, this is an amazing opportunity to join a start-up committed to improving the lives of people through the Aetonix aTouchAway communication platform!
- Analyze product requirements and define technical specifications
- Design the proper software solution, implement, test and debug it using agile (scrum) methodology
- Develop the required components including mobile, embedded and desktop apps
- Support the associated trials and provide customer support when required
- Strong analytical programming skills
- Start-up mentality. Get the job done!
- Demonstrated ability to very quickly learn and research new technologies
- Creative problem solving skills
- Experience with Java Script, mongo DB, node JS, and Linux (desired)
- Experience with IOS and Android Apps development (desired)
Please send your resume and cover letter to HR@aetonixsystems.com
This internship or 4 month contract for a new grad will start at the end of May.
The candidate must be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident of Canada, or person who has been granted refugee status in Canada
Salary: $15 per hour