We’re making a difference. Are you?
Aetonix is an exciting startup based out of the Invest Ottawa Bayview Yards Innovation Hub.
If you want to contribute your love of technology to building an app that really makes a difference in the lives of people – check out our postings below.
We are truly a team at Aetonix and have a real passion for what we’re doing here. If that sounds like something you’d like to be a part of, send us your resume – you never know when a new opportunity to make an impact could come up!
Lead Generation Specialist
You are looking to join an agile, dynamic, and motivated team in the healthcare technology industry, Aetonix is a rising leader in remote complex care management. Our mobile platform, aTouchAway, enables healthcare providers to reduce costs and to improve the quality of care by managing, educating, and connecting patients, care teams, and caregivers through customizable healthcare protocols, remote monitoring, and telehealth.
We are looking for motivated, creative, and talented people to join our team. In the role of Lead Generation Specialist, the candidate will use outbound lead generation marketing/sales techniques to identify decision makers, determine customer needs, and qualify interest. The candidate will develop meetings for the business development team to secure sale. The specialist will be comfortable conversing with the leaders of the different companies and discovering their business needs. The successful candidate will have great communication skills while be self-motivated and committed to finding new leads for Aetonix within the identified markets.
Join an amazing start-up that is committed to changing the face of Healthcare closer to home. Allow professional health care providers to improve patient care through the aTouchAway healthcare communication and monitoring platform.
- Develop a comprehensive list of organizations and contacts within the targeted markets.
- Conduct research about the organizations within targeted markets and effectively utilize the research data in conversations.
- Analyze billing code used into USA and Canadian healthcare and utilize this information during prospecting.
- Develop a strategy to reach the contacts based on the organizations structure.
- Generate leads using email campaigns, cold calls, chat inquiries, LinkedIn, and other social media techniques.
- Analyze success of the lead generation campaigns, refine the message, and drive for more engagement.
- During the cold calling process, engage in proactive business conversations to generate interest in our solution.
- Develop the appropriate marketing content to be used during prospecting.
- Update our Customer Relationship Management platform daily.
- Keep and maintain statistics on number of campaigns, calls, and conversion to leads.
- Develop and manage qualification pipeline.
- Experience with lead generations and market analysis.
- Desire of prospecting for potential customers and qualifying decision makers over the phone, online, and through research.
- Proven excellence in communicating complex problems using clear and simple language in English (French is optional).
- Eager to learn and discover innovative ways to get the job done.
- Familiar with today’s product marketing tools and practices.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to adapt quickly.
- Ability to function efficiently in high pressure, fast paced environments.
- Self-starter, with the ability to stay focused and adjust priorities to best serve our clients and the Company.
- Start-up mentality. Get the job done!
- Creative problem-solving skills.
Please send your resume and cover letter to HR@aetonixsystems.com